CALL TOLL FREE 855.991.8181 FOR PURCHASE ASSISTANCE
In store and Arizona sales only
The Rotel S14 Integrated Network Streamer is an all-in-one solution providing the ultimate in convenience to the near limitless catalog of music delivering 150 Watts of Class AB power.
Album artwork on the front display, included remote, simple operation and intuitive setup ensures the S14 becomes the heart of your music system.
The Rotel S14 Integrated Network Streamer is an all-in-one solution providing convenient, intuitive access to the near limitless catalog of online music. High resolution audio including MQA from Tidal and Qobuz is rendered with detailed precision through a 32-bit ESS DAC delivering 150 Watts of Class AB power into 4 ohms.
The front panel color display presents album artwork, track, and title information and simplifies the setup and configuration process using the included remote control. The S14 connects to both hard-wired and dual-band Wi-Fi networks for installation flexibility.
Use your favorite music player App or use the S14 App to access thousands of Internet Radio stations.
The S14 also includes Coaxial, Optical, Analog, PC-USB and aptXTM HD Bluetooth source inputs for legacy devices and even plays MP3, WMA and AAC files from flash drives.
This just-add-speakers solution continues to deliver on the promise of quality, performance, and value synonymous with Rotel.
- Stereo integrated amplifier with built-in DAC, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® and color display
- 80 watts x 2 into 8 ohms at < 0.04% THD
- 150 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
- Class AB amplification with custom-designed toroidal transformer
- ESS Sabre DAC with up to 24-bit/384kHz resolution
- frequency response: 10-100,000 Hz (line inputs, ±0.5dB), 10-90,000 Hz (digital inputs, ±2dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB (line); 98 dB (digital)
- Front-panel source selection, volume, and menu controls
- Remote control included
MUSIC STREAMING FEATURES:
- Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Spotify Connect for flexible internet streaming
- Streams high-res audio files from networked attached storage devices
- Built-in Bluetooth with aptX® HD audio coding
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio files
- Works as a Roon player (requires subscription and Roon Core running on your network)
- Roon Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS drive, or other compatible hardware
- Analog stereo RCA input
- Coaxial digital input (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- Toslink optical input (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- USB Type B input for connecting a computer (up to 24-bit/384kHz resolution)
- USB Type A input for connecting a flash drive (maximum 32GB)
- Analog stereo RCA preamp output
- Mono RCA subwoofer output for connecting a powered subwoofer
- Ethernet port for connecting to your home network
- Binding posts for connecting a pair of speakers
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antenna connections
- Detachable AC power cord
DIMENSIONS (W × H × D)
430 × 93 × 345mm
17" × 3 5/8" × 13 1/2"
FRONT PANEL HEIGHT
STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
BTU RATING (4Ω, 1/8th power)
MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT
CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
Line Level Inputs:
10Hz - 100kHz, ±0.5dB
10Hz - 90kHz, ±2.0dB, Max
S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)
Line Level Inputs: 100dB
Digital Inputs: 98dB
Line Level Inputs: 200mV
Digital Inputs: -20dBfs
Line Level Inputs: 47kΩ
Digital Inputs: 75Ω
Line Level Inputs: 4.5V
±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
COAX/OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT SIGNALS
SPDIF LPCM (Up to 24-bit/192kHz)
USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 24-bit/384kHz)*
*Driver installation required
MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit/384kHz )