AUTOMATED ORDERING UNAVAILABLE
CALL TOLL FREE 855.991.8181 FOR PURCHASE ASSISTANCE
RB-1552 MkII is built upon the same platform as the RB-1582 MkII with only a slightly smaller power output capability at 2 x 130 Watts.
The RB-1552 MkII is a 130 Watt per channel class AB amplifier. It is engineered to be powerful and robust, yet able to extract every last nuance out of even the most complex musical score.
Notable features of the amplifier include independent left and right power rectification stages and decoupling. The layout is essentially a mono block design. Further evidence of design over-spec is in the selection of premium “slit-foil” capacitors, which provide plenty of reserve energy for extremely dynamic audio passages and are able to quickly replenish themselves due to the nature of their unique design. Input options are balanced XLR or unbalanced RCA connectors.
The RB-1552 MkII stereo amplifier has been engineered to provide high-resolution audio performance, yet it is very affordable, as has been the tradition with Rotel electronics for over 50 years.
- Class AB amplifier design
- High quality slit foil capacitors made in Britain
- 130 watts x 2 @ 8 ohms
- Dual gold finished speaker binding posts
- Toroidal transformer
- RCA and XLR inputs
- 12 volt trigger
- Detachable IEC power cord
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D):
- 431 × 144 × 339mm
- 17" × 5.7" × 13.4"
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 3U / 132.6mm (5.25")
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V, 60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 400W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.5W
- NET WEIGHT: 12.4kg (27lbs.)
- BTU RATING (4Ω, 1/8th power): 905 BTU/h
- CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 130W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0.5dB
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted): 120dB
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- DAMPING FACTOR: 450
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 4Ω minimum
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 1.5V
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 2.5V
- INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 12kΩ
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 100kΩ