Dolby Atmos brings soundtracks to life by surrounding the listener in moving audio that flows with a vivid three-dimensional realism. When you place this Atmos speaker module on top of one of Monitor Audio's complementary Bronze speakers, you will experience a new world of audio.
Monitor Audio's first Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker module features a 25 mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter with optimized waveguide and a 4" C-CAM Mid-Bass Driver to deliver a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
With Dolby Atmos, sounds are no longer constrained to channels but can be precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses the listener in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead.
Dolby Atmos renders everything from movie dialogue to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in a sound that will thrill your senses. The up-firing speaker has been styled to sit on top of the Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speakers. As it has the same footprint, it can also be paired with Monitor's Silver 50 and Silver 200s, and it can additionally be used as a height speaker in a home theater configuration (without Atmos functionality).
- Monitor Audio's signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter featuring the new Optimized Waveguide allows the tweeter’s directivity pattern to be tightly controlled in order to maximize the reflected sound off the ceiling while minimizing the direct sound to the listener. This creates a realistic and convincing height source and incredibly lifelike sound
- Dolby Atmos® approved add-on module used to reflect sound off the ceiling in a home cinema system to create another dimension
- Styled to match and be positioned perfectly atop Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 speakers for use in any AV home theater system
- Can be positioned directly on top of the front and/or rear speakers in a two or four Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker setup for added atmosphere
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation and flush-to-wall placement (when wall-mounted, the speaker no longer works to Dolby Atmos® principles)
- Discreet design and can be used as separate height surround speakers
- Same footprint as the Silver 50 and Silver 200 so can additionally be used with Silver Series AV system setups
- System Format - 2-Way
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) -
- 120 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
- 105 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) - 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance - 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL - 107 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS) - 60 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements - 10 — 60 W
- Bass Alignment - Sealed Cabinet
- Crossover Frequency - 2,500 Hz
- Drive Unit Complement -
- 1 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
- 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with optimized Waveguide
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)) - 152 x 166 x 242 mm (6 x 69/16 x 91/2")
- Weight (each) - 2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)