The New Mark II Degritter ultrasonic record cleaning machine.
The package includes:
- New Look and Feel
- Stronger feedback buttons: The button material, the button press and the rotational clicks will now have more feel to them. This allows easier control with more precision over the machine’s user interface.
- A new shade of gray; The Mark II gray machines have a darker shade of finish compared to the previous version.
- New lighter logo color on the black variant, due to popular demand. The logo color on Mark II machines will be creamy white.
- All Mark II machines will have a small “MARK II” text underneath their logo on the front panel.
- Improved technology inside
- Pumps have a new PWM controller, which allows smoother pumping action;
- A redesigned ultrasonic amplifier increases reliability and includes automatic fault
detection for improved safety. The ultrasonic cleaning now has a better power control, which automatically adjusts for load variations in the cleaning bath (7” vs. 12” record for example).
- Ultrasonic pulse mode cleaning
- The original Degritter was the first ultrasonic record cleaning machine on the market that had frequency sweep in its ultrasonic cleaning. The Degritter Mark II introduces pulse mode for the ultrasonic cleaning.
Pulse mode cleaning rapidly switches the ultrasonic activity on and off. This creates a low frequency acoustic “punching” wave in the cleaning tank water which gets rid of larger dirt faster.
- Removable water tank with lid
- 100ml of cleaning fluid
- 10 spare open-cell filters
- Fluid dosing pipette
- Water level measurement strip
- AC power cable
The machine supports 120v voltage and comes together with the US power cord.
2 Year Warranty