Whether you’re dusting off your record collection or embracing analogue through the vinyl revival, there’s a unique experience to be had from the moment you drop the needle on your favourite album. To preserve the unique warmth of the vinyl sound, the Solo phono preamplifier has been carefully designed with a state-of-the-art switch mode power supply and a new surface mounted circuit board layout to reduce unwanted noise.
- Compatible with moving magnet phono cartridges
- External power supply for reduced noise and interference
- Rear balance control knob for fine correction of left- and right-channel cartridge output
- Acoustically damped full-metal chassis with thick aluminum front panel
- Efficient switch mode power supply reduces audible hum
- Circuit board layout uses surface-mount components to reduce noise
- Gain: 39dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 90dB
- THD: less than 0.0025% (20-20,000Hz)
- RIAA response accuracy: ±0.65dB (30-20,000 Hz)
- Dimensions and Warranty:
- 6-15/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 5-1/4"D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year