The AX Series pairs high quality with outstanding value for money and is the perfect way for the Hi-Fi curious to build their first stacking separates system.
Taking design cues from our award-winning Edge and CX ranges, we designed the AX components to be a straightforward introduction to Great British Sound. It will change the way you appreciate music forever.
Your journey starts here.
The AXR85 boasts 85 watts of power, a built-in phono stage for connecting record players with Moving Magnet cartridges, a front panel 3.5mm input for iPod/MP3 players, built-in FM/AM radio with RDS and 30 presets and four analogue inputs for connecting all your music, AV and audio sources. In addition, the built-in bluetooth receiver allows you stream your favourite music from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Power Output: 85 watts (into 8Ω)
- THD (Unweighted): <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power <0.15% 20Hz - 20kHz, 80% of rated power
- Frequency Response (-1DB): 5Hz - 50kHz
- S/N Ratio (REF 1W): >82dB (unweighted)
- Input Impedances: 47k ohms
- Power Amp Damping Factor: >50
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Max. Power Consumption: 500W
- Bass/Treble Controls: Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 20kHz
- Subwoofer Output: 200Hz 2nd order L+R Level follows volume setting
- Dimensions: 110 x 430 x 340mm (4.3 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- Weight: 8.1kg (17.8lbs)
- Bluetooth: 5.0 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC
- Tuner Bands: European AM (522-1629kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz) / US AM (530-1710kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz)
- Aerial Inputs: FM 75 ohms, Coaxial. AM 300 ohms wire loop/ single wire
- Signal to Noise (Tuner): 60dB typical (FM)
- Distortion (Tuner): <0.4% @ 1kHz 50kHz deviation (FM mono) <0.6% @ 1kHz 50kHz deviation (FM stereo)