Iridium Interconnect Performance Combining a star quad arrangement with our proven golden ratio copper conductors, Iridium achieves the perfect balance of detail and warmth. Natural treble is blended with a smooth midrange and quick bass response for a very musical interconnect.
- Standard Terminations: Cardas GRMO or Neutrik XLR.
- Terminated by hand in Bandon, Oregon.
- Conductors: Grade 1, 99.9999% pure OFHC copper with SPN clear coat (Litz), gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions.
- Crossfield layer geometry, insulated in a FEP jacket.
- Geometry: Shielded Star-Quad 4 conductor bound together in PTFE tape.
- Hybrid shield combines a spiral of tin plated copper and a carbon impregnated PTFE tape.
- Finished in an ultra soft and flexible extruded TPR jacket.
- Gauge: 4x24.5 AWG
- Outside Diameter: 0.300”/ 7.62mm