Premium phono preamplifier with tube output and high-end sound!
This precision tube phono pre-amplifier benefits from outstanding circuit technology from Dr. Sykora and uses ultimate components. Compatible with both MM and MC cartridges. It offers connection for two turntables plus two selectable line outputs and a continuously variable selection of input impedance for low output MC cartridges while playing a record! Other features include input capacitance for MM cartridges and switchable subsonic, that prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. All components including tube output and polypropylene capacitors are audiophile-grade and guarantee a breathtaking sound experience. A perfect upgrade for ambitious vinyl lovers!
- dual-mono design using two dual-triode ECC83 (12AX7A) vacuum tubes for optimal channel separation
- compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- pre-mounted Cool Dampers reduce vacuum tube vibration for lower distortion and provide better heat dissipation for longer tube life
- front-panel input impedance control for low output moving coil cartridges (continuously variable from 10-1000 ohms)
- adjustable input capacitance and gain settings for more accurate cartridge matching
- audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors
- subsonic filter reduces low-frequency rumble and wasted amplifier power (-12dB/octave at 20 Hz)
- all-metal chassis for improved shielding from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- two sets of gold-plated RCA connectors for corrosion-free signal transfer from two turntables
- switchable loading: variable or 47k
- capacitance settings: 100pF, 220pF, 320pF (for MM and high-output MC cartridges)
- gain settings: 40dB, 45dB, 50dB, 60dB, and 65dB
- RIAA response accuracy: 0.2dB (20-20,000 Hz)
- THD: less than 0.04%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 88 dB
- 8-1/8"W x 3-5/8"H x 9"D
- weight: 3.6 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years