The Cryogenically Treated Hubbell HBL5362 Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series receptacle features unplated brass (75% copper content) contacts and is generally considered superior to nickel plated hospital grade outlets. Accepts 15 and 20 Amp US plugs. This power outlet is Hubbell's solid brass top line industrial grade receptacle, not the inferior contractor grade CR5362. This is a great upgrade over your standard wall outlet providing higher contact surface area and gripping strength. Very affordable system upgrade recommendation.
It all starts at the wall.
- One-piece solid brass mounting strap with integral ground contacts.
- Power Contacts Material: .037" Brass, unplated.
- Mounting Strap Material: .050" Brass, unplated.
- Wire Clamps Material: .031" Brass.
- Center Assembly Rivet Material: Copper.
- Top Material: Nylon. Base Material: Reinforced PET.
- Reinforced PET thermoplastic base provides superior thermal, electrical, and mechanical properties.
- The patented bypass contact design incorporates high conductivity brass with high-rate spring contact force for secure power cord connections.
- External brass wiring clamps feature large head high torque brass screws for an arc-free connection point.
- Type: 2-Pole + Earth ground.
- NEMA: 5-20R (T-Slot) US style. UL/CSA. Standard box.
- For standard residential wiring, non-isolated ground.
- Wiring Method: Back and side.
- Wire size: 10-14 gauge, 1 or 2 conductors per pole.
- Maximum Rating: 20A; 125V.