THIS ITEM IS BACKORDERED FOR 2-3 WEEKS.
CX SERIES 2. THE SOUND OF PROGRESS.
Half a decade after the CX range redefined performance at its price point, it’s time to reimagine, reengineer and reinvigorate. The all-new CXA61 and CXA81 integrated amplifiers build on the foundations laid (and the Awards won) by CXA60 and CXA80, but with a fresh and progressive perspective.
The CXA61 is 60 watts per channel of pure excitement. It’s a punchy and upfront listen, without giving away detail or precision - so it’s just as much at home in the mosh-pit as it is the conservatoire.
PARTNER FOR LIFE
The amplifier is the heart and engine of any system - and the CXA61 is able to power your favorite speakers and form the center of your musical experience for years to come.
LET YOUR MUSIC MOVE YOU
The CXA61 is designed to bring you closer to the music you love. It's designed to put you right at the heart of your favorite recordings, telling you the story of every note in the most natural, most effortless, most detailed way imaginable. Analog or digital, lo-fi or hi-res, the CXA61 lets the music take you where you want to go.
- 60 Watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in for a high quality wireless connection
- 4 x RCA Analogue connections for all your sources.
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
Power Output: 60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
DAC: ESS Sabre ES9010K2M
Frequency Response: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
Analog Audio Inputs: 4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
Digital Audio Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)
- TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only,
- S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only,
- USB: audio profile 1.0/2.0 (default 2.0), up to 32bit 384kHz PCM, up to DSD256 or DoP256,
- Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz)
Bluetooth APTX HD Receiver Built-In: Yes
Roon Tested: Yes
Outputs: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
Remote Control: Yes
Max Power Consumption: 600W
Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
Dimensions (H X W X D): 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
Weight: 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
- CXA61 Integrated Amplifier,
- Power Cable,
- 3 x AAA Batteries,
- Remote Control,
- Control Bus Cable