The Bryston Mini T Bookshelf was built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, while bringing superior design to the table. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Mini T Bookshelf is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
THE ABSOLUTE SOUND EDITORS CHOICE
SOLD IN PAIRS - SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL SPEAKER STANDS
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminum baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Black Ash (Wood)
- Walnut (Wood)
- Boston Cherry (Wood)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL @ 1 meter with 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 250 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Single 1.0"
- Midrange: Single 5.25"
- Mid-Woofer: Single 8.0"
- Crossover: 160 Hz & 2.3kHz
- 22.5” H x 10.5” W x 10.0” D
- 571mm H x 267mm W x 250mm D
- 42 Ibs (19 kg)