Iridium Speaker Performance Suitable for virtually any amp/speaker combination. Perfect for long or short runs. Rich midrange with strong bass and smooth treble. Iridium speaker cable performs like a product costing much more. This cable is very soft and flexible for its size.
- Jumpers are required for bi-wire.
- Standard Terminations: Cardas CGMS spades or CABE bananas.
- Terminated by hand in Bandon, Oregon.
- Design/Construction Conductors: Grade 1, 99.9999% pure OFHC with SPN clear coat (Litz), gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions.
- Cross-field layer geometry, insulated in a FEP jacket.
- Geometry: Twisted pair with natural cotton filler bound with PTFE tape wrap. Finished in an ultra soft and flexible extruded TPR jacket.
- Gauge: 2x11.5 AWG Outside Diameter: 0.415”/10.54mm