Looking for a rich, non-fatiguing, musical cable for your analog playback that doesn’t break the bank? Look no further. Iridium Phono brings that classic analog sound with warmth and richness without sacrificing balance and detail.
Standard Terminations: RCA to RCA or SDIN to RCA
- Design/Construction Conductors:
- Grade 1, 99.9999% pure OFHC copper with SPN clear coat (Litz), gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions.
- Cross-field layer geometry, insulated in a FEP jacket.
- Geometry: Shielded Star-Quad 4 conductor bound together in PTFE tape.
- Hybrid shield combines a spiral of tin plated copper and a carbon impregnated PTFE tape.
- Finished in an ultra soft and flexible extruded TPR jacket.
- Gauge: 4x24.5 AWG Outside Diameter: 0.300”/ 7.62mm