It’s everything but the noise.
PERFECT DEMO WITH FULL PACKAGING
- Simple setup, easily expandable
- Stream your digital music to anywhere in your home
- Stream internet radio and cloud music services
- Integrated high-performance speakers
- Innovative award-winning amplifier
- Intuitive touch control via iOS or Android app
- Designed by audiophiles
IT’S EVERYTHING BUT THE NOISE. The PULSE is an all-in-one streaming music system that delivers uncompromising audiophilegrade sound to any room in your home. Out-performing everything in its class, the PULSE delivers rich, clean bass and spatial texture clarity like no other comparable system. Immerse yourself in three dimensional sound, and finally hear what you’ve been missing.
The compact footprint and integrated handle make the PULSE ready to move anywhere you want your groove. On your kitchen counter, nightstand in the master bedroom, out on the patio or even as a HiFi output for your HD screen via optical out – the PULSE seriously raises the bar on high-fidelity home entertaining.
The Best of Everything
An all-in-one music system with integrated audiophile-grade speakers, a 35-bit/844kHz DAC, and a direct connection to the world of internet radio and streaming music services.
Industry-leading DirectDigital™ Amp Technology
Patented DirectDigital amplification : Harness the perfection of zero distortion, deeper bass, and texture clarity like no other system can deliver.
Native High-Res Format Player
Hear every detail of the world’s most accurate 24-bit/192kHz studio master recordings in lossless FLAC format. Also plays WAV, AIFF, AAC, WMA, MP3, and other standard audio formats with gapless playback.
4x the processing speed than other comparable systems allows you to access your music exactly when you want to hear it. And an automatic low-power standby mode.
Designed and Engineered by Audiophiles
Tested and perfected at one of North America’s most advanced sound labs, by some of the same engineers and musicians who started the original HiFi revolution in the 1970s.
Bluesound products need to be connected to the internet in order to access Internet radio stations and online streaming music services. A paid subscription may be required to access some streaming music or internet radio services. An internet connection is essential for Bluesound software/hardware updates. Bluesound can be connected to the internet using a LAN-based, DSL, Wi-Fi or cable modem connection.
- wireless music player with built-in amplifier and speakers
- control the system with a free app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer (Android™, iOS®, Kindle Fire, Windows®, and Mac®)
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- supported sample rates: 32kHz to 192kHz
- plays Internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio
- Spotify Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library through your Bluesound system via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription; firmware and app version 1.10.0 or higher)
- plays streaming audio from TIDAL, Rdio™, Rhapsody, and Murfie
- play music in multiple rooms when you add other Bluesound players
- 80 watts total system power at 0.005% THD
- DirectDigital amplifier design renders digital music sources with fine detail, even at low volumes
- top controls for volume and muting
- USB port for connecting a thumb drive with music files
- optical digital input
- Ethernet port
- compatible with Windows® (XP or higher operating system)
- compatible with Mac®
- AC adapter included
- weight: 13.4 lbs.
- 16-1/2"W x 7-11/16"H x 9-3/16"D
- requires smartphone or tablet with free Bluesound app for control of system playback
- requires high-speed Internet connection