The Bellari HA540 was built for people who have pined after tube headphone amplifiers only to be shocked at the enormous expense. The HA540 is a zero feedback Class-A, all tube headphone amplifier in a very compact chassis. Just like Bellari's fantastic phono preamps, the HA540 offers a very detailed, rich, big sound with an extremely reasonable price.Tube headphone amp at an affordable price
Two types of inputs
The HA540 is a very flexible design with a lot of great features that should be standard on every headphone amp. The first great feature is the visible 12AX7 tube! This beautiful, capable amp drives headphones from 16-2k Ohms and offers both 1/4" and 1/8" outputs. Input selection is also very extensive, with both an RCA and a Mini-Jack input (selectable). The HA540 is also designed to extract maximum performance from any source with two types of inputs to match any source.
Two Types of Inputs
The HA540 has two different input types, Low and High. High is for devices with big output stages like full-size CD players, tape outputs from a preamp or receiver etc. Low is a special input which offers greater gain for portable devices or any device that doesn't have a robust output stage. The High input is connected to your high-quality USB DAC and the Low input is connected to your iPod, iPhone or portable radio. The two types of inputs can be selected from a top panel selector.
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Impedance: 16 ohms
- Max Output Level: +15dBv @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- THD: 0.05% @ 1KHz
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- Power Indicator: 1x LED
- Max Output Power: up to 500 mW/side, 1W/Stereo ( @ 16 Ohms )
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Phase Shift (In to Out): 0 db
- Crosstalk: - 75 dB
- Headphone impedance: 16 Ohms to 2000 Ohms
- Max Input Level: +15 dBV
- Input Connectors:
- LOW *: RCA (Pr) & 1/8" (3.5mm)Stereo
- HIGH: RCA (Pr)
- 1x 1/4" Stereo jack
- 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Stereo jack
- Power: 15 VDC @ 700mA
- Dimensions(HWD): 2.5 x 6 x 5.4"
- Weight: 2 Lbs