With the Xeo Transmitter you don't need D/A converters, soundcards, preamplifiers and speaker cables - making listening to music as natural and carefree as possible. The Transmitter receives music from an analogue or digital sound source and transmits it wirelessly to the powered Xeo loudspeakers. In simply breathtaking clarity and quality. It can receive music digitally via USB cable or Toslink optical cable, or analogue via RCA Stereo cable or 3.5mm Minijack cable.We represent the Southwest USA. If you are outside of Arizona and do not have local Dynaudio representation, please email or call us at 480.991.8181 for professional purchase assistance.
No further discounts apply to this product
Xeo is Multi Source.
Xtremely versatile. Upgrade your iPhone, iPod, iPad, TV-set and marriage in a single bold move.
Naturally adapted to a multi-source environment, Xeo perfectly improves your relations with all sources of musical bliss. Up to four of which can be connected to the Xeo Transmitter inputs. These inputs can then be easily selected on the Xeo loudspeaker's remote control.
The Xeo Transmitter needs no software, no plug-in and no IP address. It streamlines all your acoustical needs with the simple flip of a switch. While giving a new meaning to that old design statement "less is more," "Nothing" is even more more. Unplug and play. Features:
- Xeo is wireless
- Xeo is high end
- Xeo is multi source
- Xeo is multi zone
- Transmitter signal frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless signal resolution / sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Typical input voltage: RCA: 1 Vrms, Minijack: 250 mVrms
- Input impedance: RCA: 11.4 kŮ, Minijack: 8.2 kŮ
- Power Supply Adaptor: 100 - 240 V Micro USB: 5 V / min. 500 mA
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (0.148 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.7 x 1.3 x 3.5" (120 x 32 x 90 mm)