We first heard Silent Source cables when we shared a room with Viva Musica and Silent Source at the 2002 CES show in Las Vegas and again at the 2002 Stereophile Show in New York. We were not familiar with Silent Source prior to the CES show and we were quite concerned about whether the cables would be good enough to showcase the sound of our products - specifically our Proscenium Gold Signature turntable. We were relieved and surprised by the sound quality. The cables were very good. After the show, we tested them, did extensive comparisons, and came away ecstatic. Recently, we showed with Silent Source at the 2004 CES show and we couldn't be happier.
Here is what's special about Silent Source Cables.
1. First, how do they sound? In a word, wonderful. They create a huge soundstage that is focused, detailed and very natural. The sound of the Silent Source cables far exceeds their moderate price. They easily beat cables costing 10 to 20 times more.
2. They are lightweight, very flexible and easy to handle. They are a joy to install and totally reliable.
3. They are versatile enough to fit the requirements of your system. They can be made any length without degrading the sound.
4. The interconnects use a unique dual shield arrangement and are available in copper or silver, any length, with RCA or XLR terminations.
5. The power cords are made in two versions. The standard Signature is recommended up to 15 amps. The High Current cable should be used for more than 15 amps.
We carry the Silent Source Signature series that is cryogenically-treated. All Silent Source cables are finished with a flexible black mesh over silver braid for a very sophisticated look, yet they are highly flexible. Silent Source cables are made in the U.S.A.